Peterborough or Oshawa flying to the Muskoka
Travel > Flights
|Item ID||Starting Bid||Bids||Current Bid|
Winning Bid Amount
Enjoy the freedom of flight in a single engine four seat aircraft with Ron Haslam, who is an experienced pilot.
Take a turn at flying yourself under the guidance of your pilot.
The winner of this item will be enjoying a round trip flight in a
Piper Arrow III from either Peterborough or Oshawa flying to the Muskoka Airport where they will have lunch with the pilot who has flown a number of flights for Pilots N Paws Canada. Lunch is on the pilot!
THE FLIGHT WILL BE APPROXIMATELY 40 MINUTES EACH WAY WITH A ONE HOUR STOP IN MUSKOKA FOR LUNCH.
Please be aware:
- The Flight is subject to aircraft availability and weather conditions.
- No bags or unnecessary items can be carried except a camera
- Passengers must be 8 years of age or older
- Passenger (or guardian if a minor) must be willing to sign a liability release.
- There is no refund and the certificate is not transferable