|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon Jun 23, 2014 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
It is time to celebrate another successful year as a group of pilot and rescue volunteers providing free air transportation through our two national programs Pilots N Paws Canada and PETSCORTS.
We are once again happy to present a special Canada wide Online Auction showcasing the talents of a variety of Canadian artists and crafters from coast to coast.
Pilots N Paws Canada brings together the skills of a community of volunteers that can provide free air transportation to Canadian rescues and shelters that need help getting their abused, abandoned and injured animals to new beginnings within Canada. Spreading from coast to coast, the network of volunteers, Transport Coordinators and pilots make moving animals to areas of greater opportunity for adoption a priority and provide ongoing support to the hundreds of Canadian animal rescues that need that help.
As a Registered Non-profit Charity we rely on donations to keep our program going. Your support helps make rescues happen and allows us to do the outreach needed to find the volunteer pilots available when the time comes.
Each item will list where the artist is located. The weight of the item and distance to ship it to you will vary.
WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS.
All bids must be in DOLLAR increments.
ONCE THE AUCTION HAS ENDED:
Payment must be received within 24 hours of the auction close. Failure to do so, will result in the item being offered to the next highest bidder.
All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
In case of a dispute, the time of the bid post as indicated by Eflea Charity Auctions systems will confirm the winner.
While PNPC has made every effort to vet and confirm these items, the final responsibility for the satisfactory conclusion of any and all transactions falls to the buyer and donor.
By participating in this auctions both buyer and donor completely indemnify Pilots N Paws Canada and its affiliates prior to, during and following the auction from any financial responsibility related to any transaction.
Thank you for your support!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online Credit Card Payment via PayPal (a pay now buton will appear once bidding closes)
- Money transfers to [email protected]
Winning Bidder Item Delivery:
- Once the auction is complete, and the highest bidder has paid, the contact information will be sent to the artist, who will contact the winner, to set up shipment of the item.
- Winning Bidders will be responsible for all shipping costs. Please consider this when placing your bid.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —